Websites communicate 24/7/365. They’re working when you’re not, speaking to potential customers on your behalf. While a stunning website is great, it’s worthless if it isn’t intuitive and easy to use. Well-built sites generate extra reader traffic and create new customers. Confusing, hard-to-figure-out sites get lost in the shuffle.
We use WordPress and the Genesis framework to make of our websites. WordPress is widely used blogging software that is often used as a content management system (CMS). It makes managing and updating a website as easy as editing a Word document. Genesis is a highly customizable website framework that lets us to develop sites quickly and efficiently by already taking care of the layout basics and letting us spend more time on creating the special touches that make your site truly yours. The less time we have to spend on routine web development tasks, the bigger the savings for you.
Get a web presence for yourself, your organization, or your business that tells everyone who you are, where you are, what you do, and what makes you different from the rest.
Save the learning curve – We’ve been working with WordPress for more than 10 years, so we’ve been adding to our WordPress/CMS/web design knowledge for a long time.
Get a site that meets your needs for responsive design, search engine optimization, social media, e-commerce and still looks good in the process!
Save time and headaches. Get it done right the first time!
Contact me now to get on my development calendar
The Basic Design Package:
- Install and configure the latest version of WordPress
- Configure domain name and set up email
- Install the Genesis framework, and a Genesis child theme
- Install and configure plugins for spam-prevention
- Configure Permalinks
- Set up categories and menus
- Create “About” and “Contact” Pages
- Five (5) days of support
- Everything in the basic package plus:
- Custom header
- Contact form
- Custom styling for sidebars, post titles, footer
- One (1) round of revisions
My Web Design Process
- Get a clear understanding of the goal
- Create a design that solves problem/reaches goal
- Build the site
- Finalize (Test it, make sure it works)